Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Son of A Bitch-in-Chief

I'm sorry, but this really pissed me off. I really get no pleasure in hating the president of My Country, but with

Scandals from editing health and environmental reports for political reasons, to firing members of the judiciary for political gain, to torture, to losing billions in war funds, to stifling dissent.

...and this son of a bitch-in-chief has the balls, the audacity, to sing something like this! It's like joking about WMDs while Americans die looking for them, oh wait he did that too.


It reminds me of a little kid on the playground going nyahnah nah nah nah nah, certainly not the president of the United States. Truly Pathetic.

Here are some other "great moments" from the worst president in history.
Thank you Mr. Letterman.


No comments: